There are massive happenings on the American Society of Journey Advisors (ASTA) River Cruise Expo.
The occasion was held by way of March 15-18 in Budapest this 12 months, and ASTA simply introduced that Amsterdam will host subsequent 12 months’s occasion from March 13-16, 2024.
However for now, a number of river cruise traces have made bulletins, together with:
– Amadeus River Cruises introduced a brand new class of river cruise ship for his or her fleet, the Amadeus Riva, christening in Might of 2023.
– Amawaterways introduced new sailings in Columbia on the Rio Magdalena in addition to enhanced group incentives.
– Avalon Waterways introduced a particular Rhine crusing with creator Graham McTavish from Basel to Amsterdam for October 2024.
– Riverside Luxurious Cruises used the event of the occasion to debut their model and christen their first ship, the Riverside Mozart, naming ASTA Board member Tiffany Hines (President & CEO of International Escapes Inc.) because the ship’s godmother.
– Scenic Luxurious Excursions & Cruises/Emerald Cruises introduced new family-oriented river sailings in summer time 2023 in addition to highlights of the Scenic Eclipse II and Emerald Sakara.
– Viking celebrated the milestone of reaching 100 ships of their fleet and introduced the giveaway of 200+ free cruises to advisors all through the occasion.
Greater than 750 U.S-based journey advisors, journey suppliers and cruise professionals attended the occasion, which additionally included a sold-out commerce present, a common session headlined by movie star chef Wolfgang Puck, TV host and journey trade skilled Sandra McLemore and ASTA President and CEO Zane Kerby.
Attendees can lock in superior pricing for subsequent 12 months’s River Cruise Expo till April 1, 2023, at www.astarivercruiseexpo.org/2024
Supply: Travel Plus